About Oxis and BioCheckOxis International sildenafil-online.org.

About Oxis and BioCheckOxis International, develops technologies and products to research, diagnose, treat and prevent diseases of oxidative stress with damage from free radicals and reactive oxygen species and the related increased inflammation, oxidative stress accompanied associated sildenafil-online.org . Oxis currently holds the rights to four classes of therapeutic compounds in the treatment of oxidative stress, and deals commercialization programs in clinical cardiovascular markers, including MPO , and GPx and the super – potent antioxidant Ergothioneine is that proposed as over-the-counter nutraceutical supplements are introduced. Oxis customers include leading pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, are forward-line and Genzyme and universities such as Baylor College of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Virginia School of Technology, strategic business partners as Minitube Minitube of America and Germany, distributors and government laboratories. Oxis has acquired a 51 percent interest in BioCheck, with the option to acquire the remaining 49 percent.

The statements in this press release which are are not purely historical are forward – looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, without limitation, statements about our expectations, expectations, hopes, beliefs, intentions or strategies for the future. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking risks and uncertainties risks and uncertainties in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission stated. It is important to note that actual results materially from materially from those that differ in such forward looking statements. Contact Information: Jennifer Asaro, Oxis International Inc. 650-212-2568.

A new study shows that African – Americans with a family history of colorectal cancer less likely than African Americans Unshrouded at average risk for disease. There are some indication that African-Americans be shielded with a family history is less likely than their white counterparts. Study is in the 15th Publish Jul. 2008 issue of cancers an peer-reviewed journal which American Cancer Society.

http://www.sildenafil-online.org

The SURE program available eligible producers in farms are referred to in disaster counties through the Secretary General, including contiguous districts that cereals production losses and / and crop quality losses arising during the crop year. Notes, however, Congress that modern payments will not before calculating the end of the marketing year. Time will well as are available any farm where has in the calendar year, the total loss production on the farm because of the weather, greater than 50 % of normal production of the farm.